sly oscam 19 to 0 entitlements

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 734 times. The last Post () by anniman.

• Oscam shows 19 entitlements following turning the box off/on (ultimo), after about 10 mins the oscam shows CARD OK ' no entitlements'. I have put the card back into the original box and it clears, also, it would appear that it clears in my box as a loca. anyone know why I would be getting 'no entitlements' and would it be affeting my shares to my peers?

thanx
    junger

• I had a similar issue where it wasn't working on my Oscam setup and in the end I got a replacement card as it also stopped working in the SD box. Have you changed any details recently or updated Oscam?

• do a forced update on std def thopson box , pull power out and hold down backup keep it down in replce power cable and wait till it says somin in white basicly sayin dont power off and it will force update the pairing on box hipe this helps :)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• sometimes oscam doesnt start correctly and can show errors like that and on older boxes like the ultimo/uno with smaller ram the oscam can become corrupted. has happened many times to me. if you have a backup image the flash it again. i ended up making a linux server as its much more reliable and hardly ever breaks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!