Questions about WeTek Play

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 560 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• 1) Can I connect a cable from my FTA satellite pointing at 97.0W (Galaxy 19) which has free to air channels and watch them?

2) Can I install any apk app from Google Play or any .apk file I have?

3) Can it play m3u file's? Like the IPTV app on Google Play Store which can play IPTV, or does it have its own IPTV player

4) Does it come with it's own free channels? Without me adding iptv/m3u links

• you can do all the above on diff platforms and openelec ,droid depending on what beta E2 can do both aswell and more
    that been said its a new box so you may need 2 operating systems installed 1 in nand 1 in MicroSD
    you can also install a console emulator on Sdcard that will use PS3 wireless as pad and play about every console from dos to psx ect inc spectroms ect ect
    all in all as long you able to work with the bugs per platform n use SDcards for diff stuff in have 1 in nand you can achieve anything you want to including sharing a tuner to another kodi device in your network and watch another chanel without changeing wetek for a very small proce compaired to most other alternitives

excuse my spelling as my normal app fur this is failed need sort :)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• So out of the box I cant do what I want? I have to manually configure it like u said? It sounds confusing.

You can use the wetek play directly out of the box once you set up the intial stages, like your IP, scan your sat ,etc,,,just like any other box
    What Honcho has explained is that it is so diversatile that it´s capablities of handling other systems outdoes most other android boxes..
    if you want to get the most out of the box rather than just watch m3u streams......
    As you can see the support is 100% which is progressive which hopefully sort out the glitches/bugs in each system..
    Reading up about it is far quicker than asking about it.....

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!