Enigma 2 box need to buy ( Help Require to select )

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,269 times. The last Post () by ekkostar.

• I am planning to buy new Box , Not clone as they do problem in long run. I need almost 100% reliable Box with Reliable remote control

I am looking 2x satellite tuner and at least 1xcable tuner with 1TB HDD

1 - Vu duo 2

2 - GigaBlue HD Quad PLUS

3 - Xtrend ET 8000

4 - Mut@nt HD2400, the ultimate quad tuner digital receiver

I like OpenAtv image because its too friendly to use

many of you already using them receivers so please share your personal experience so I can buy the best.

I heard Vu Duo2 Remote is bad to operate though

Edited 2 times, last by sunlight786: making better to understand ().

• duo2 with vu usb catv tuner
    cant fault VU build quality just get from sponcer as GteD be real deal no faker bought mine from em duo mk1
    many moons ago , i like the ET8000 with what i read from trusted opinions byt still go Duo2 maself tbh just fpor what i know brand delivers
    out thebox

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• From yor list i will chose the GB QUAD PLUS or Xtrend 8000 HD
    this is becouse you get more for the price in my opinion.

I my self will say go for Xtrend 8000 HD, fantastic receiver and very good hardware and build quality
    you can have more choises, like 2 cable/terresial tuners and 1 satellite, or 2 satellite and 1 cable / terresial.

Nothing bad with Vu+ or Mut@nt realy, just the price diference :-)

• From that list just go for the Duo2.

I would give the Gigablue a miss as well as the Xtrend 8000. The Xtrend can't really transcode and has a security board which is quite likely to haunt you at any given time.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!