Amiko Alien Mini Backup Image

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,655 times. The last Post () by eparkes.

• Hello,

First of all thank you for taking the time to read and help.

I have got an Amiko Alien Mini and I have basically deleted the auto bouquets off it, I am trying to re scan for them but after a minute or two of trying to re scan it says "Time out for tuner lock". I was just wondering if someone has a backup image that I can put on mine to get it working again rather than having to re flash it and install everything all over again, (This is something I am also unsure on).

Thanks again for your time, please bear with me as I am a noob.

Regards

Eddy

• The Alien Mini uses the same images as the Alien 8900 so any of the backup images in that section will work.

I'd recommend Hyperion 4.5 ,it runs brilliantly on the receiver.

• Thanks both for your replies, yes it is using those settings and I shall try and flash it with that image hopefully that works, thanks again.

Regards

Eddy

- - - Updated - - -

Ok I have found the image however I have realised from reading up standard CCcam will not work on these boxes and it already has an OScam file on there with details inside, rather than re flashing is there any chance you can take me through getting these auto bouquets on as at the moment the favourites menu is bringing up some kind of german looking alternative that do not seem to work. Sorry to be a pain, thank you both.

Regards

Eddy

• What image have you loaded on ?
    Is it still Openatv ?

You should be able to redownload Autobouquets from the plugins server

Edited once, last by Fano ().

• Ok ,you need to press menu ,then plugins ,then green button to download then select extensions and select autobouquets.

• Yep I have auto bouquets e2 in my plugin list then I hit ok on it then start it takes a while but there is nothing there still all German alternative.

• Yep I have auto bouquets e2 in my plugin list then I hit ok on it then start it takes a while but there is nothing there still all German alternative.

Ok ,I think I know the problem.
    You mentioned "Time out for tuner lock".
    I have had this issue with newer versions of Autobouquets on the Alien 8900 and Alien 2 using both Openatv images and Hyperion.
    I've mentioned it to Lraizer on another forum so hopefully he may be able to solve it .
    The older versions from last year work fine but the ones from May on are not running.

• Hello I would really appreciate an update is there a way of installing the old version on it?

Thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Really sorry did not see your reply, sorry to be a further pain where can I find this it is not in extensions.

Regards

Eddy

Spark STI 7111 Support

Support for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution, Spark STI 7111 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!