VU+ DUO2, How to pause live tv and when STB starts up how to keep previous channel

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 956 times. The last Post () by ryan.byrne.

• Hey all

VU+DUO2 with Open Black Hole using master G image backup. Two questions?

1) How do I pause live TV. The pause button is not working?

2) When STB starts up how do I keep exisiting channel from previous use? It always starts up on some other channel which we never use.

Thanks all

• This forum is for GUIDES and HOW TO´s... meaning explaining something not asking something.....
    Please take some care as to which forum you use...
    As already answered in VIP section to same question by same O.P..
    the answer is :

Do you have a hard drive or USB stick inserted for timeshift ?

The box will always start on a set service channel, not previously viewed > Bring up the channel list by pressing the up button on the remote > highlight the channel you want to set as startup > press menu button > set as startup service..

moved to correct forum

• Anybody got answer to question 1 above.
    I'm having the same problem. Looked everywhere to enable pause, but cannot find the setting.
    Thank you.

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!