New Box for sister

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 590 times. The last Post () by Neo2.

• hi all

My sister wants me to set her up with a box. I would prefer using Enigma 2 with black hole as that's what I know.

She wants to be able to record programs with ease and the box should have wifi and HDMI. What's a reliable but not too expensive box. The cheapest one but with the ease of use and reliability and wifi if needed. Her internet is roughly 6m and ideally would like very little glitches.

Thanks for your time guys. B

• Hey all

My sister asked me to get her two STB's I need advice. She wants ease of use, wifi, and will be able to record and watch tv at the same time (twin tuners), have HDMI, its reliable and not expensive. She just needs a basic box that can do all of this and runs enigma 2. I need that as thats the only system I know. Ideally she would like the recording one in the living room then just a watching one in her bedroom.

It also must have an ok processor so that it has very little glitches.

Am I asking too much. Please let me know. I appreciate your time Thanks all

• So what is it going to be ,,?? one or two STBs ??
    between first post#1 + post#3 - there are some differences...lol
    Why don´t you read up on previous threads asking the same questions¿??
    An idea would be to lend your box to your sister say over the weekend and see how she gets on with it....
    Glitching is usually down to a poorly set up server apart from the obvious infamous cards...

She wants to be able to record programs with ease and the box should have wifi and HDMI. What's a reliable but not too expensive box. The cheapest one but with the ease of use and reliability and wifi if needed.

vu+ Solo2 if you don´t want to pay for the DUO2,,which in my opinion is not expensive considering it´s capabilities..
    Lastly please try keep your posts within one same thread rather than doubling posts...

• Sorry I should not of multi posted. To be honest she wants to spend around €100 to €150 for the recording one and then the cheapest one with HDMI for her bedroom. Sorry should of made that clear. I saw about vu zero but that only has 1 tuner meaning she can't record one channel and watch another. True? Is there any section on the website to buy used ones?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!