Confused with my setup regarding oscam and cccam!

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 437 times. The last Post () by neolxs.

• Me and a my mate decided to do a swap for channels for the upcoming premier league season.

I would sub to Sly and Setanta and he would sub to Sly and Sly sports.

I sent him my line and he sent me his.

I have an internal setup with lines going to each of the kids rooms who have dm500`s and a Vu Solo in my room.

In my main room im using a Vu Duo where I have an Oscam setup to share my lines.

My mate received his line and put it in his setup with no issue. I on the other hand have loads of issues.

When using my mates C line I converted it to Oscam and placed it in my setup. Some channels worked but I found that some especially sly sports froze a lot despite having very low ecms.

I then tried using my mates line in cccam and it worked perfectly with no freezing, however my Oscam internal network went off.

I tried using Oscam and CCCam together and my card and mates line worked pefectly on my box but my internal network is dead, as soon as a i switch cccam off the internal network works again but my mates lines freezes again in oscam.

I am confused as to what the issue is, especially when I though Oscam was superior!

I have tried different cams and oscams but still the same issue, and I used cccam convertor to convert the oscam configs.

Can anyone suggest whats up with my setup?

Thanks

• Official Post

I then tried using my mates line in cccam and it worked perfectly with no freezing, however my Oscam internal network went off.

I tried using Oscam and CCCam together and my card and mates line worked pefectly on my box but my internal network is dead, as soon as a i switch cccam off the internal network works again but my mates lines freezes again in oscam.

Is the Newcamd port in oscam and SERVER LISTEN Port in CCcam conflicting because they are the same port ?

Are there any errors in oscam webinfo when the network is dead ?

Can you show us the configs you were using for oscam+CCcam..

While using oscam alone, have you tried setting up services for each set of channels you want to receive from your m8 ? maybe a good idea for your friend to try this as well.. If only good ecm`s are being requested it will improve stability on your cards.. Oscam.services For Sly UK ( sid assign/reject )

• Thanks for the help Master G, I think ive solved it by reading various threads on here!

I had my cccam reshare in oscam config set at 0, ive changed that as-well as tidying up all my config setting and its working now.

Its been wrecking my head all day but as usual sitting down with a cup of tea and reading this excellent forum and its threads has done the job as always!

Thanks again!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!