Setting AutoBouqetsMaker up so working HD channels replace SD?

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,244 times. The last Post () by abu baniaz.

• Hi there

When I got my Linux reciever I made an account in case I ran into problems! Which is why I am here now!

As we all know Sly HD channels do not work, BT spor, Setant4 and Prem Sports ones do however.

Is there a way I can make it so the working HD channels replace the SD ones numbers?

I hope you under stand what I mean.

Regards

• Think the best you'l get is in autoboquets set scan mode to available HD and bouquet channel sort to "HD first"

Hi - I am talking about AutoBouquetsMaker and can't find the scan mode to set to Available HD nor the Channel Sort.

My AutoBouquets E2 has gone missing from plugins after I removed it yesterday due to it playing up.

Need ABM to work first otherwise using the box becomes so time consuming having to scroll down the Sly Sports 1 SD as all HD version have replaced the SD positions.

Any help would be great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Official Post

The "skip unavailable HD chanenls" coding that ZoomZoomLuke introduced has been in main xml file since Hades was released. There are three types of each location. Please look at the end of the location name. I am using London as an example:

1. London HD
    Almost exact lineup as on an offcial HD receiver

2. London SD
    Almost exact lineup as on an offcial SD receiver

3. London Custom
    Numbering is the same as an official SD receiver.
    Unavailable HD channels are skipped.
    Other hacks come into play such as "not indexed" (extra channels from other regions as well as test channels)
    Other channels are inserted such Premier Sports for regions whcih should not have them

You can reach the custom variant quicker by scrolling left instaed of right.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!