Big Help Needed with channel list order with Autobouquets

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,584 times. The last Post () by abu baniaz.

• Hey all

Running Open Vix Hades with VU+ DUO2. I have my TV channel list just the way I like it but when ever Autobouquets runs it changes the channel list.

Obviously I need to keep on running the AutoBouqets program. Is there anything I can do to keep my channel list in the same order?

Who ever invented AutoBouquets, you are a genius. Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Lads please help as soon as you can. I got the Mrs going on at me

- - - Updated - - -

help please please pleasee. Put me out of my misery please?

• You need to post more details of what the problem is.... What changes are happening when you run ABM??? How have you got it setup? Are you running it in expert mode etc...

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk Pro

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• ok I have AutoBouquets E2

My settings are as follows:

Local Area: Ireland
    Bouquet Channel list: SD
    Scan Mode: Available HD
    Bouquet Channel sort: HD First
    Print Channel Numbers: Yes
    Exclude Adult/Gaming: Yes
    Custom Channel Swap: Yes
    Make all default Bouquets: Yes
    Other Extra Channels: Yes
    Use Internal NIT scan: Yes
    Hide PLI Placeholders: Yes
    Enable Script Checks: Yes
    Bouquet Display Style: Default
    Create AutoPicon Links: No
    Automatic Updates: No

So those are all my settings. I have my channel list setup the way I like it in Entertanment. Is there a way or running Autobouquets regularly without the program resetting my channel lists. What settings do I have to change?

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

What I mean of channel lists is that I like them in a particular order. So in Entertainment I have all the Irish channels first then BBC. When Autobouquets runs it changes the order of the channel listings.

• you can alter the order of the channels by amending the file list in usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/systemplugins/autobouquetsmaker/custom
    the instructions are within that file, back it up 1st and then rename it so that it uses it

what i want to know is how to alter the order of the actual main headers like kids and movies so i can put them at the top and it not get reset the next scan

• you can alter the order of the channels by amending the file list in usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/systemplugins/autobouquetsmaker/custom
    the instructions are within that file, back it up 1st and then rename it so that it uses it

what i want to know is how to alter the order of the actual main headers like kids and movies so i can put them at the top and it not get reset the next scan

have you been able to find a way to do this...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!