i was wondering if i can add softcam.keys into my server

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,157 times. The last Post () by shakin1234.

• Hi all, hope somebody out there can answer me

i have an old server running ubuntu 10.04 LTS and my motto is if its not broke dont fix it lol

i have got it setup with oscam 1.20 unstable_svn build #7107 and cccam 2.1.3 , my peers connect into cccam and oscam reads the card.

so my question is , do i need to just setup a reader in oscam.server to point to the softcam.keys location and no other config, apart from creating the files in location of /usr/local/etc/name of file

[reader]
    label = SoftCam.Key
    protocol = constcw
    device = /usr/local/etc/SoftCam.Key
    group = 1

or would it need to be

[reader]
    label = oscam.keys
    protocol = constcw
    device = /usr/local/etc/oscam.keys
    group = 1

thanking you guys in anticipation

• Official Post

If CCcam is the server you will configure it in the CCCam.cfg.. Change /var/keys/ to whatever directory you want..

Code
    SOFTKEY FILE : [COLOR='#FF0000']/var/keys/[/COLOR]SoftCam.Key
    STATIC CW FILE : [COLOR='#FF0000']/var/keys/[/COLOR]constant.cw

C line will look like this (yes allows the reshare of softcam keys):

Code
    C: hostname port user pass [COLOR='#FF0000']yes[/COLOR]
  • master G, you are truely the master. I am setting configs up and will report back how i get on

thanks for prompt response

- - - Updated - - -

i have added the following into CCcam.cfg on my server , but the channels are blank screen, i know the keys are ok as they were working if scam

SERVER LISTEN PORT : 12000
    SOFTKEY FILE : /home/cs/desktop/SoftCam.Key
    STATIC CW FILE : /home/cs/desktop/constant.cw
    F: my duo

------

then my duo CCcam.cfg was the following
    was used the 2.3.0 CCcam from linuxsat support add ons and only add the following c line

C: 192.168.10.20 12000 my duo yes

- - - Updated - - -

right. i have given up with the server keys and now went back to trying it just on my duo.

i have installed on my duo oscar-emu svn10041 - oscam ymod18-T56 and keys are all working - happy days.

but i want to also use this setup to connect to my ubuntu oscam+cccam server, i know i have to covert my c line to oscam. here is how i have it, but i see it connect to cccam but no picture

c line that was working in duo to my server was c: 192.168.10.10 my duo

i used the converter and then added the below into oscam.server in my duo ymod files

[reader]
    label=192.168.10.10.
    enable=1
    protocol=cccam
    device=192.168.10.10.,12000
    user=my
    password=duo
    cccversion=2.1.2
    group=6
    inactivitytimeout=1
    reconnecttimeout=30
    lb_weight=100
    cccmaxhops=10
    ccckeepalive=1
    cccwantemu=0

then in oscam.user

[account]
    user=my
    pwd=duo
    group=6
    cccmaxhops=5
    cccreshare=0

any help would be appreciated guys, maybe i cannot use this ymod cam for both setups e.g. keys and my server?

- - - Updated - - -

any thoughts about this guys?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!