Amiko A3 Kodi Live TV PVR addon

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,862 times. The last Post () by JustSomebody.

• I made a request, a while ago, for a PVR-Add-on at kodi PVR forum that can be used to connect Kodi to the Amiko A3 dVb tv services so that we could use kodi to watch live tv, but no help came. Though I have no knowledge how the kodi addons are built, I decided to give it a shot. The solution I came up with is not that great, but I think it will do just fine if used the right way. For a more description, visit the following link: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=233180&pid=2075239#pid2075239

If you have the knowledge, please support me there and let us make this wonderful box more enviable.

Thanks for your interest.

• you could also look at building a tuner server as in blackhole in openpli this interacts with the vu pvr addon on any device i have tryed with ie dm800hd,vu duo, zero, wetek
    and its working a ok , i dont have any idea about A3 as never owned or tested one nor would i know if there is such a facility on A3 to use plugins as u can on E2 on E1 yu can use the webif to achieve the same via kodi and you have to edit the config on the VU Pvr to accept in conect to E1 this was tested on openpli 500s

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• you could also look at building a tuner server as in blackhole in openpli this interacts with the vu pvr addon on any device i have tryed with ie dm800hd,vu duo, zero, wetek
    and its working a ok , i dont have any idea about A3 as never owned or tested one nor would i know if there is such a facility on A3 to use plugins as u can on E2 on E1 yu can use the webif to achieve the same via kodi and you have to edit the config on the VU Pvr to accept in conect to E1 this was tested on openpli 500s

That is brilliant! Since A3 is based on android, all I need to do is create a service app for Amiko A3 which will then act as E2 and receive calls from any client that supports E2 like the ones you mentioned.

There is one catch though, I just don't have any idea how to achieve that. I will try to figure that out. If this will be possible with VU pvr as client, it will be awesome because I wouldn't have to mind how to compile the pvr.

- - - Updated - - -

I have started work on the new idea. The images below shows how far I have gone with the old idea. If someone helps in the next few days I might release this first.

pvr channel manager:
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.…mages/20150810_200500.jpg

kodi
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.…miko_a3_kodi_pvr_test.jpg

• Hi Andoga,

Any progress made on this? I'm desperately looking for a PVR addon that works with the Amiko A3 on Kodi and really hoping that this project hasn't been abandoned.

Would be great to hear from you.

Thanks ;)

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers. Discuss everything related to Amiko here. Includes Kodi, MCAS, Oscam, Amiko A3 firmware, Amiko 3 Combo firmware, Amiko A4 firmware and OpenATV, OpenSPA and PurE2 images for Amiko A5 and A6 models.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!