autobouquets vu duo2

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 539 times. The last Post () by codar.

• hi maybe a bit of a strange question but is there a way to configure the autobouquets maker on vu duo2 running openvix hades image to add the same channel more than once if there are multiple SIDs for the same channel? Reason being is that I was watching the gaelic on sky sports 5 yesterday and it kept freezing, however any other channel I tried was perfect, so I emailed my provider and he said that sky sports 5 has more than one SID and I must try other SIDs if I get freezing. for me at the minute the only way I can pick up the same channel on different SIDs is to do a manual blind scan but if I could get the auto bouquets maker to add the channel on each of the SIDs then I wouldn't have to do a scan every time it changes frequency etc etc

so I emailed my provider and he said that sky sports 5 has more than one SID and I must try other SIDs

if I could get the auto bouquets maker to add the channel on each of the SIDs then I wouldn't have to do a scan every time it changes frequency etc etc

You may be better off asking your provider how to do this as your in violation of the site rules:

<2> If you are the supporter of a Pay Server DO NOT ask for support, your request will be ignored.

Full set of rules are here:
    http://linuxsat-support.com/misc.php?do=vsarules
    Going to close this now.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!