AutoBouquets problem on vu+ duo2 on open vix hades

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,071 times. The last Post () by abu baniaz.

• ok I have AutoBouquets E2

My settings are as follows:

Local Area: Ireland
    Bouquet Channel list: SD
    Scan Mode: Available HD
    Bouquet Channel sort: HD First
    Print Channel Numbers: Yes
    Exclude Adult/Gaming: Yes
    Custom Channel Swap: Yes
    Make all default Bouquets: Yes
    Other Extra Channels: Yes
    Use Internal NIT scan: Yes
    Hide PLI Placeholders: Yes
    Enable Script Checks: Yes
    Bouquet Display Style: Default
    Create AutoPicon Links: No
    Automatic Updates: No

So those are all my settings. I have my channel list setup the way I like it in Entertanment. Is there a way or running Autobouquets regularly without the program resetting my channel lists. What settings do I have to change?

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

What I mean of channel lists is that I like them in a particular order. So in Entertainment I have all the Irish channels first then BBC. When Autobouquets runs it changes the order of the channel listings.

• Official Post

[strike]You have to alter the custom_sort_3 file and select that in biuquet sort option. They will then be in the order you want.[/strike]
    There is a bug in AB 28.2 with regards to the RoI channels. This is fixed in the Neutrino version and will be ported to the E2 version some time.

You would be better off using ABM to make your own favourites bouquet. Hopefully this file will help you.
    http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=90153

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!