Newbie help!

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 454 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Hi guys.

I have just bought a new Vu+ Duo2 from World of Satellite.

I got them to flash it with Vix.

I am currently attempting to load a CCcam file from a provider but have hit a brick wall and need some advice.

I followed their instructions as follows:

*First you need the IP Address of your Dreambox,
    menu - setup - system - network - adapter settings - locate and write down your ip address from this screen

Now Use DCC and make sure it finds/connects to your dreambox, use your ip address type it into the box press connect
    wait for both lights to go green . FTP & TELNET

On the left of the screen you will see a list of settings
    configuration - tools - telnet - ftp - settings
    You need to press FTP - ETC - scroll down to you see CCcam.cfg - Now click on CCcam.cfg then right click on it - now press edit
    delete everything you see in here and then copy and paste the details listed below into the CCcam.cfg file

I got to the point where I was looking for the CCcam.cfg file in the etc folder but it didn't exist.
    I then used DCC to transfer the appropriate CCcam.cfg file across into the etc folder.

It hasn't made any difference though. I've restarted the GUI and re-scanned the channels but the non-freesat channels are just a black screen.

The provider has said to make sure CCcam is switched on on the box but that was all the help they could give.
    The only option under the softcam setup is to 'show CCcam in extensions'.
    I selected 'YES' but still nothing happens.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Any help would be much appreciated!

• If your paying for this provider then the support will stop here bud...... the forum rules are quite clear over the use of payservers....

But just to give you a heads up, the ViX image does not come with CCcam installed. You need to install it to the image first, then add your CCcam.cfg file

menu/plugins (green button - download plugins) scroll down to softcams (select CCcam 2.3.0) install this. restart enigma2

Then add you CCcam.cfg file to etc. When you have done that press the blue button, then select softcam manager - highlight CCcam 2.3.0, blue button to enable startup then the green button to start it.

Now you have learnt that when you pay for a line etc the support that your "provider" offers is next to nothing...... they will take your money & run. Please look at the concept of cardsharing........

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!