vu+ solo or vu+ uno

There are 15 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,067 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• The Uno has upgraded components see below information taken from another site.

VU+ Uno advantages

Blind Scan
    More powerful CPU Broadcom BM7413
    More Ram
    Plug and Play tuner DVB-S2 tuner or DVB-C/T hybrid
    Option to fit Internal SATA HDD
    Dual Card readers
    Front Display 12 digit VFD display
    Rear eSata port
    3 x USB
    LNB loop through
    Standby power consumption under 0.5 W

VU+ Uno comes with a 400MHz CPU supporting OpenGL 1.0, large memory size of 512MB, temperature sensor based automatic FAN speed control, extremely low deep standby power consumption of mere 0.5W and a universal remote control

• Official Post

I will highlight the differances between the Vu+.

[VU+SOLO]

[VU+UNO]

• I can only go on personal experience really scousewerule ive owned the solo but not the uno ,i never had an issue with the solo i however upgraded to the duo a twin tuner.On the matter of an extra £80 well it depends on if your going to take advantage of the blindscan facility faster processor etc its down to personal choice really

• i have got a uno great box very fast m8 and good tuner in it for weak sat signals ? its better than solo i had one of them ? but i think its no better than vu duo ? i no it dose not help much its realy down to what you want out of a box m8

• Uno all the way mate but tbh i would pay the extra and get a duo twin tuner you might want to upgrade to a twin tuner and only £30 dearer than the uno or you could easily put a usb tv tuner or play tv card in the back as well and make it a 3 tuner saves buying an ultimo

• With the amount of tuts and support on here your going to find it very easy to setup buddy.

Hope you enjoy your Uno when you get it,dont be afraid to try a few different images on it,see which one you like best. The latest BH 1.7.2 is a very stable image for the Vu.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• I have today recieved my VU+ Solo and must say its cool.
    I'm that impressed i have decided i'm going to replace my DM800HD Genuine with a VU+ Duo asap.
    Great little box you will have fun with yours m8 i'm sure.

Jono

Regards

Jono

:wales::linuxsat3:
    Currently using VU+ Duo, VU+ Uno & DM800 all original don't do clones!

• Glad your enjoying it Jono!

The VU boxes are very user friendly and easy to look after,very stable and need little or no attention.

If your liking the Solo already your really going to love the Duo!!!

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!