Help with 8900

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 633 times. The last Post () by crawlers1977.

• ok, so i am trying to get the enigma 2 image onto the box, i flashed the box from the boot start up. Everything goes fine, it recognises the usb, does the flash, then when it goes to boot up it just gets stuck on the boot logo and thats it? i cant figure out what to do next can anyone help?

• them guides are good but wont show what this guys wanting, you have spark installed you now need to make it run to install enigma couple of ways..
    1, is run this spark_rescue_image_Amiko_amiko micro hdSHD-8900_Alien it can be found on this site when installed you will need an e2upgrade-restore.plugin also found on this site you send that over by ftp or usb when installed look inside the plugins folder where calculator is plugin_e2upgrade now while its red on a usb formatted to fat 32 place your enigma2 image and inside plugin section of spark menu enable the e2upgrade so it turns green and place your usb into the box you will see the usb loadup and a popup window asking what you want, select upgrade and sit back till its done

- - - Updated - - -

it used to be the way to update/install all done via usb holding down ok button and so on but that ways becoming very unstable and now its just about 100% every time better to install the way ive pointed out in the above post

Spark STI 7111 Support

Support for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution, Spark STI 7111 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!