OpenBox V8s Help

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 858 times. The last Post () by jokosat.

• I need to get my box running or I'm getting rid of it. Updated the channel list, line put on and shown working with green tick. The free view channels did work now don't. Just NO SIGNAL on every channel. Got the No Signal fix from eBay. ......still no signal. HELP

Sent from my GT-I9205 using Tapatalk

• I need to get my box running or I'm getting rid of it. Updated the channel list, line put on and shown working with green tick. The free view channels did work now don't. Just NO SIGNAL on every channel. Got the No Signal fix from eBay. ......still no signal. HELP

Sent from my GT-I9205 using Tapatalk

By now you probably have fixed this but the same thing happenend to my father in laws v5s box so i doubled checked the satellite feed into the box and done a rescan and everything was perfect again including all the @@@ channels .
    The box seemed to have lost the channels but worked fine again after the rescan....give it a lash jack

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!