SOS - Alien2 E2 - C Line problem (I think)

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 820 times. The last Post () by hughes_bn.

• hi

I was hoping for some help or advice. I have an amiko alien 2 with enigma 2.
    I was running champions open atv 4.2 posted on this forum back in Dec 14. things were all running well until last week when I started getting a lot of freezing & stalling on live tv

I upgraded to robijay’s open atv 5.1 to see if this would help but then lost all channels except free to air

I reverted back to champ's open atv 4.2, converted the ccam.cfg file containing the clines to an oscam.server then used DCC to drop the oscam.server file into the same place as before, set attributes to 755 but sill I only got free to air

I then went to the image I had before (being champions) arp image from Jan 14. I've tried converting 3 different ccam.cfg files (3 different set of c line) to oscam.server, used DCC to drop into var/keys/oscam.server then changed the attributes to 755
    but with all I'm only getting free to air channels

I'm using ccam2oscam.exe to convert ccam.cfg files containing the c lines into an oscam.server file to FTP to the alien 2 via DCC (dreambox control centre)

I’m now lost for any clue to whats wrong. Any suggestions on how to fix would be much appreciated

thanks

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!