Can i use Smargo and internal card reader?

There are 21 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,658 times. The last Post () by canthackit.

• Hi
    i'm using a TM Nano T2 as a server, i'm waiting for a Cyfra card to be delivered, but i want to also add a 12 channels adult card, but before i order it i need to know.

The Techno only has one reader, but i have a smargo i've not used for donkeys, will this setup work the Cyfra in the card slot and the Adult card in the smargo.

i've never ever used 2 cards and certainly not with a smargo in oscam, this whole thing is a complete learning curve.

any advice would be greatly appriciated.

Regards: canthackit

• blimey boss you're making this difficult lol.

Redlight Fusion HD Card 12 Month Subscription - Viaccess Card

dunno the caid or ident

i have a punt round see if i can find 'em.

not much luck yet i've emailed the seller, not heard anything, tried google that aint come up with anything.

any idea where i can seek said caid's/ident's?

ok what about this? caid 0500 ident 0500:048300

or found this on streamboard
    REDLIGHT ELITE FUSION (0500:041700)
    ATR: 3F 77 18 00 00 C2 7A 42 02 68 90 00
    CAID: 0500
    Providers:
    id: FFF830, name:
    id: 041700, name;
    id: 041710, name:
    ECM: ok
    EMM: not tested
    regards: canthackit

Edited 4 times, last by canthackit: Still adding info ().

• Official Post

The smargo device could be dev/ttyUSB1 or dev/ttyUSB2 depending on which port is in use..

oscam.conf:

oscam.server:

oscam.user:

Code
    [account]
    description                   = dvbapi
    user                          = linuxsatsupport
    group                         = 1,2
    au                            = redlight,CYFRA
    keepalive                     = 1
  • Right cards still not arrived but trying to get the setup as best i can before they do.
    Got the server setup.......i think.
    Now my client box VU+Solo SE V2, how do these configs look? i'm sure they're not right but i've accidently deleted my backup files so i have no guide, and doing it from memory i'm screwed.

oscam.conf
    [global]
    nice = -1
    logfile = /var/log/oscam.log
    clienttimeout = 5000
    fallbacktimeout = 2500
    clientmaxidle = 120
    cachedelay = 120
    bindwait = 120
    resolvedelay = 30
    serialreadertimeout = 1500
    maxlogsize = 10
    waitforcards = 1
    preferlocalcards = 1
    saveinithistory = 1
    keepalive = 1

[dvbapi]
    enabled = 1
    user = local
    boxtype = dreambox

[cccam]
    port = 12000
    version = 2.1.3
    build = 3165
    reshare = 1

[webif]
    httpport = 8888
    httpuser = oscam
    httppwd = oscam
    httprefresh = 15
    httpallowed = 192.168.0.0 - 255.255.255.255
    debug = 255

[monitor]
    appendchaninfo = 1

oscam.server
    [reader]
    label=192.168.0.69
    enable=1
    protocol=cccam
    device=192.168.0.69,12000
    user=me
    password=metoo
    cccversion=2.1.2
    group=1,2
    inactivitytimeout=1
    reconnecttimeout=30
    lb_weight=100
    cccmaxhops=10
    ccckeepalive=1
    cccwantemu=1

oscam.user
    [account]
    description = VU+Solo
    user = local
    group = 1,2
    au = redlight,CYFRA
    keepalive = 1

the more i look at at hese configs the more they don't look right:62:

treat me gently please i'm fragile.

• If these configs are from your client box, the most important entry is your proxy reader (oscam.server/ your line from your server) which looks ok.
    I don't think you need to create a user account/dvbapi unless you also want to run a server from this box or have a card installed in this receiver.
    Au should be enabled in your server , on your client's user account, not in your client box (unless your using this box as a server and have another client connected with these credentials).
    I'd change cccam port entry also (although not really required if it is only a client) if it is the same port as your server, they may conflict.

- - - Updated - - -

Your user account for this client box should look something like this in your server:

- - - Updated - - -

These are my configs for nc+ card in my server, (ubuntu) which work ok.

You may need to change the protocol entry to reflect the type of reader you use (pcsc is for my omnikey) and also the device if you have more than one reader attached.
    Also change the

cardmhz = 2700

If it is your receiver your running as a server
    I block everything until a month before entitlements run out then enable them to update card.
    Only takes a few mins to update it.

Only after seeing masterg 'configs.
    Go with them for your server as mine are based on them, only modified to run in ubuntu.

iBffBYU.png

Edited 3 times, last by codar ().

• codar
    on my server i tend to use oscam/mgcamd so should i still block everything?

also do i not need a oscam.conf folder on the client? just oscam.server and oscam.user as it's the Solo as client i'm trying to configure.

• Not too familiar with oscam/mgcamd setup to be honest.
    I only ever used oscam/cccam in the past and oscam only now.
    I only blocked the updates on nc+ card only as they are constantly been written and server was constantly "au active" on that reader (just annoyed me really)
    You should leave oscam.conf on client alright (will give you access to client oscam webif) but change your cccam port if it is the same port you use on your server, it could conflict if you ever decide to start using it as a server.
    Probably won't do any harm if you never use it as server or if you use an N-line from your server as your port will probably be different then (10001 from the above configs)

- - - Updated - - -

This is probably all you should need for oscam to run on your client if your line details are
    C: 192.168.0.69 12000 me metoo

Or alternatively, install cccam on client and paste your line into cccam.cfg
    I haven't had much experience with mgcamd, sorry.

• OK mate i'm ok with mgcamd that's what i tend to use to update the card, i just need to put an entry on the server, hope it works with NC+ and Redlight.

The Solo will never be used as a server (client only), unless my present server blows up lol a TM Nano T2

and so finally are you saying that it's the oscam.user file on the client i don't need? just oscam.conf and oscam.server? as you've posted above.

best regards: canthackit

• From my understanding, yes.
    Oscam.user is to allow peers (or dvbapi if you plan to use oscam to read and serve your card) to connect to you/your server/card.
    Oscam.server is used for you to connect to peer's server. (which in your case is your tm )
    Since your solo neither has a card or isn't going to be used as a server, then I don't think you require an oscam.user entry.
    Everything comes through your reader (oscam.server )
    Confusing eh:06:

iBffBYU.png

Edited once, last by codar ().

• Confusing
    aint it just and then some mate lol.

and this is all before i've even received the cards.

best regards: canthackit

- - - Updated - - -

both cards turned up together:78:
    after what i said can't get mgcamd working.
    but got the cyfra card clearing by oscam 10077
    cant get the adult card clearing though, i've put on the latest catseyes setting on but still getting "tune failed" so going to have to rescan hotbird.

And now the biggee
    Anybody have any idea what the bottom usb port is on a TM Nano T2? cant use the upper one as the hdmi cable housing is in the way, tried /dev/ttyUSB0, /dev/ttyUSB1, /dev/ttyUSB2
    Which brings me to this, it's been a long time since i've used a smargo, and forgot what way round does the chip go lol

but until i get these issues sorted i wont know which way to head.

Anybody have any idea what the bottom usb port is on a TM Nano T2? cant use the upper one as the hdmi cable housing is in the way, tried /dev/ttyUSB0, /dev/ttyUSB1, /dev/ttyUSB2

Connect up your smargo, restart oscam and go into your "reader" tab in oscam webif.
    Hit the "scan usb" tab and it should give you a list of whats connected to which usb (bus:device)
    It should list which bus:device your smargo is connected to.

- - - Updated - - -

Use that then in your reader device entry eg:

- - - Updated - - -

I don't use smargo so have no idea which direction card should be but if you shine a torch into it you should be able to see the card contact pins which will give you a good idea of card orientation

• aint got a clue what does this mean?

Back

USB Devices
    Bus 003 Device 002: ID 0403:6001
    Bus 001 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002
    Bus 002 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002
    Bus 003 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0001
    Bus 004 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0001

and still dont know what way round the chip goes?

my mistake i've got the smargo in the upper port.
    just found another post of mine of a thousand years ago on another site i used back in them thar days. trying to find out which way the chip goes......seen on there i said it's down.

• Are the drivers for your smargo installed on the image (dunno if they are installed by default)

Aha thats what i was told to do and forgot, gonna try that now
    thanks mate
    regards:canthackit

- - - Updated - - -

Yes it will work fine , in vix install the usb serial drivers from the feeds

- - - Updated - - -

device = dev/ttyUSB0
    Protocol= smargo

theres so many drivers on there not sure what to choose, trying from memory i thought it might be rtl2832 1.0-r2 but getting erro message when trying to install it.

so can you tell me what the correct driver is.

• you have screws on one side you should have a small hole in between screws on the opposite side thats should be the chip side also if it light up your driver is up to date

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!