Can i use Smargo and internal card reader?

There are 21 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,660 times. The last Post () by canthackit.

• Situation so far

rtl2832 would not download from linuxsat addons got errors messages one of them being file maybe corruted, had bot cards working in the front card slot but they just wont work on the smargo.

so this is what i have to find.

1: Drivers are they installed
    2: To know exactly what USB port it is i'm using, tried all suggestions but none revealed the answer.
    3: off out now.
    4: when i get back i'll be off to the CCcam forum see if i can get any luck with that.

regards: canthackit

• So
    Gave up with the smargo, dug out my old DB800 SE clone with a twin tuner and with the broken sim cage lol.
    installed BH 2.1.7 CCcam worked straight away, downloaded oscam 10656 from the linuxsat addons, installed and rebooted nothing at first went to mac to check the settings all of a sudden the sound came on, so it's working both cards clearing.

which brings me to the smargo after all the bother of it I now believe it's faulty as suggested by another member there was no green LED it just didn't seem right.

thanks to all for your help.

best regards: canthackit

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!