VU+UNO WITH VTI IMAGE 3.2 (Stange Crash)!!

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,322 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Code
    AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'isPlayable'
    (PyObject_CallObject(<bound method HelpableActionMap.action of <Components.ActionMap.HelpableActionMap instance at 0x1a55be8>>,('InfobarChannelSelection', 'zapDown')) failed)

Code
    AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'isPlayable'
    (PyObject_CallObject(<bound method HelpableActionMap.action of <Components.ActionMap.HelpableActionMap instance at 0x1a55be8>>,('InfobarChannelSelection', 'zapDown')) failed)

either try a different skin or change image version
    this is the version I have at the moment : vti-image-vuuno-20111009124714_usb with no problems to mention.

HTML
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O0RLHPHQ

or a ready-to-use-image : http://linuxsat-support.com/vu…0-2011-greek-mod-lsk.html

• hi
    thanks
    but
    my image is vti-image-vuuno-20111009(Version 3.2)
    and skin is HD_Series (Default)
    driver is update (2011.11.23)
    fpga 4.4
    ==========================
    regards

• did you flash bootloader before flashing image ?

if not send bootloader first reboot then send image

HI
    BOOTLOADER UPGRADE IS ONLY FOR VU+DUO//
    VU+UNO NEED ONLY FPGA UPDATE//
    =========================
    MAYBE VU+UNO HAS PROBLEB WITH LATEST DRIVER update
    =================================
    REGARDS
    VERY THANKS

• yes ,there are some issues with the latest drivers, audio settings ,etc,,, but as I said in first post,either change skin or image..
    then you can let us know the results..

hi
    ====
    vti image 3.2 with latest driver & latest fpga (4.4)
    =================================
    in first post : skin is default
    i installed it again
    ================================
    maybe latest driver (2011.11.23)has some bug!!
    while
    i selection ( or watch) latest channel in bouquet list(this problem is while you selection or watch latest channel in bouquet list!!)(or while i watch latest channel in bouquet list) i see that vu+uno is crashing
    regards

• Not being funny but when I´m not happy with a programme,image,skin or whatever I simply change it to another...
    if you have a backup ready then reinstall it so that you revert to the settings you had before you started to get the crashes..

VU+ UNO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!