dm800se c clone

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,240 times. The last Post () by maazkhan9869.

• Hi Everone
    I have got no ca error on my dm800se c clone (cable) it has an A8P Sim. I think I flashed wrong image?
    Can anyone point me to the correct version of an error fixer,(couldn't get yassinov to connect). a cable image and if needed a boot loader for it.
    Sorry if it sounds a lot but I've been going round in circles for last week or so.
    Thanks in advance.

• Hi Maazkhan
    Cheers for replying.
    Downloaded what you said, my problem is I can't connect the box, by opti flasher, NCF, network and 3 different versions of dream up.
    Once I suss out how to connect I will give these a try. Used the mini flash and that gets stuck on "2nd stage failed" Another member on this site says he had same problem and got it sorted, so I've asked him how to solve and hopefully he/she will reply.
    Thanks again.

• Hi Mate
    Again thanks for the reply.
    I didn't get a CD in the box so I have downloaded this and tried it "USB to UART Bridge Virtual COM Port (VCP) driver for DM800SE" from the dreambox.de website, still no joy.
    I have sent for a serial to usb lead and usb to mini usb adapter. Should be here end of the week. Also the few opti flashers I've tried, none seem to be for A8P sim ? Any ideas are appreciated.
    Can't seem to make any progress and looking on other sites it seems a common problem.
    Once again thanks.

• Iv had this issue b4

i replaced the A8P-sim with a 800se sim-2 then used the noCAerror repair tool in satdreamgrtoolbox to repair it bk to sim2-bootloader-ssl/84b

then after repair fixed i flashed a PLi-4 image DO NOT REBOOT BOX
    unplug it & refit the A8P-sim

job done

If my post helps hit the Thanks ;-)

• Hi All
    Just an update.
    A friend of a friend managed to sort it. He told me that he had managed to connect it with an old pc running XP, a com port and serial/usb cable and usb/mini usb adapter cable and dream up 1.3.3.9.
    He said it could be my laptop and windows 7 defender.
    Driver not working correctly.
    My usb slot faulty.
    A dodgy cable.
    Anti-virus blocking it - or a mixture of all the lot.

I hope this little checklist helps others and a big thanks to those who replied to me.
    Cheers

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!