Config Tuners on ET8000

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,108 times. The last Post () by drumdogg.

• Trying to setup my box so that I can record and watch another channels at the same time but cant quite get it working correctly.

Should my Tuner B be set to the same as Tuner A? Tried and few different settings but when I record all other channels wont work or only a select few.
    Setting it up for UK Sly if that helps.

Cheers

• Hi
    First of all, do you have Twin tuner or Triple tuner
    Do you have 2 cables or 3 cables running along into the box.

If you have Twin or Triple tuner and have cables that runs in from dish to the box with 2 or 3 paralels cables, then try and sett up tuner same as
    but you can allso settup tuners individualy, i have Triple tuner with Quad lnb, i have 3 paralel cables into my box, that goes inti each tuner
    then under tuner seup i chose to configure tuners as seperatly and add Astra 2 at 28,2 as individual setup and all my recordings are fine

• Thanks that did the trick! :)

I was running version 2.1

Cheers

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!