IPTV List updater problem

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,865 times. The last Post () by luislay.

• Hello Guys
    i have a vu duo and blackhole 2.1.7 , i installed the plugin IPTV List updater and after installing it the bouquets appeared but most of them dont contain any channel like this :

only 2 or 3 bouquets have iptv channels , all the others are empty , i installed most of the plugins needed for the iptv list updater and btw it was working fine yesterday but i had to remove it as i was resetting my vu duo box to its factory
    Thanks in advance :)

• hello
    ive got an enigma 2 just downloaded iptv updater last night.
    i already had iptv updater, but last night i updated the new version,
    but they are al empty. after ready this thread i think there is a problem.

can i get a feed back on this s:48_002:ituation.

• Don´t confuse IPTV PLAYER with IPTV list updater, they are two different plugins..
    IPTV PLAYER is version 77.. now and working fine...
    IPTV list updater is also working fine....
    open iptv list updater -> choose whichever ,I chose English, Spanish and Sports -> green button( or OK )
    restart box and look at the very end of the channel lists in Favourites,they will be there..
    Englishtv = no links... Spanishtv = all fta but opening OK, SportsUk have list but no live links...
    So basically its down to updating the live stream links from older dead ones..

• thanks for the feed back, there are still no channels ive installed all the countries. example the ex yugo its empty. i got a gigablue 800hd se enigma 2. the iptv update is really great. can you explane the iptv player are there other iptv ?

thank you

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!