Howto AZ-Box CCcam Client the easy way.

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,444 times. The last Post () by scoot1690.

• I see a lot of people asking about sharing on a azbox and people are having a hard time using this box to its full potential. The AZ-Box can be used only as a client not a server and this guide will have you reading your lines in no time (fingers crossed)

To do this we need MAZ3 (google it) after you have downloaded MAZ just fill in your username and password, usually root and azbox if you havent changed anything.

After you have connected to your box in the list you will see a list of available plugins, the plugins you are looking for are the latest multicas and openxcas, at the top of the list youwill see 2 options, download and download to azbox you want to download to your box. After this is complete reboot the reciever.

In your ftp client naviagte to emu/plugin/openxcas/multicas and this is where you need to put your cccam.cfg, the azbox can only read c lines thats really all you need in your .cfg
    Thats stage one complete

Use your remote control and navigate to the plugins option on screen, you should now see openxcas or multicas i cant quite remember now i dont have my box any more.
    You should see an option for configure press ok and then there is an option for emu card splitter, after you get in that use the right keys and move across to you see cccam client, press the blue button and you should see the lines that you have in your .cfg appear, press red to save and exit.
    Reboot your reciever and enjoy your channels without seeing scrambled any more. You need to do step 2 every time you add a new line to your .cfg and theres room for 16 lines only.

110cm Triax Dish multi arm 13,16,19, 23, 28 east fixed 90cm thor

• hi, i had cccam working through multicas and it was ok. used to drop out a little now and again but not much.

i've since loaded on enigma2 rc4 and use cccam now the same way as its used in the dreamboxes. only problem is that the internal card reader doesnt work with it.

as far as i know cccam in enigma on an az can be used as a server but not with a local card (unless a usb cardreader can be used which i'm not sure)

oscam is supposed to work using the internal card reader but i tried setting it up for about two hours and gave up.

i have to say cccam is working spot on as a client for me, i have a localcard in a dm800 and a dm500 as a client as well.

• master G

Added the Label Article

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!