ts media problem

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,752 times. The last Post () by Nitro123.

• hi im using a vu duo2 openvix hades and im having problems with ts media all of a sudden. everything was fine before but now the likes of showbox and movies xk arent working. now first thing i would think is that either the site is down or too busy or my isp has blocked them, however this is not the case. the first test i did was try tsmedia -- showbox on my zgemma star and it works fine connected to the same internet etc etc, also showbox works via kodi on my vuduo so definatly not blocked by isp. i tried uninstalling tsmedia and reinstalling and updating but still no joy. the log is as follows, any help appreciated as i preferr ts media over kodi. also when somethings broke or not right it annoys me because i know that there is a solution to everything!! log...
    TSxpath:adding TSmedia directories to system path......
    TSxpath:Finished adding TSmedia directories to system path......
    Here in xbmc-py
    Here in xbmc-py B
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/TSmedia/addons/movies/plugin.video.Showbox/default.py", line 9, in <module>
    import json
    ImportError: No module named json
    Execution finished!!

• I had a search threw the for forum and found a command similar to that posted by yourself and it said python json installed is already up to date. I will try the command you gave above too just in case. The command I already tried was
    Opkg update (enter)
    Opkg install python json

- - - Updated - - -

well i entered the command and it did what it does but at the end it said the python json installed is already up to date. i tried showbox again on my duo and it still gives the same error log no module named json. anything else i can try to get it working?

• ok so i thought id share incase anyone else has the same problem.. i got showbox working by deleting line 9 in default.py (usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/TSmedia/addons/movies/plugin.video.Showbox/default.py) i had the bright idea that if the sysyem wasnt told to import json then it might work without it and it sure did!

• Although no logic explanation for failure of import json and json already installed but your solution solve the problem because json not needed and added by mistake so deleting it will not affact addon running but json used with many addons but seem it works and no problem with importing it from other addons

Do Not Send PM For Support
    Ask Your Question On The Forum

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!