New OpenELEC 5.95.5 has been released

There are 18 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,363 times. The last Post () by zbigzbig20.

• A brand new version of OpenELEC 5.95.5 has been released

• how did you go on this update gullon i have gone back to last official build as VDR kept failing to start and constant reboots on my O/E wetek
    i even did a clean istall rather than update tar with no joy :)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• I am using VDR with latest OE and everything works good (oscam 10980+ smargo + nc+ card + share) and my converterd e2 list for vdr format

• Hmm, if FTA works then there is problem with your cam. Are you using Oscam? What configuration (sharing, local card with external reader) ? If you are using Oscam check is there connection (write your wetek openelec ip in browser with :8888 on the end for example 192.168.0.5:8888 , pass and user : oscam )

• yes oscam worked and still does on my other 2 boxes, done some testing tonight and seems when doing a vdr channel scan i am only getting 107 channels, so either my tuner is faulty or one of my tuners on quad lnb are faulty i will put sat meter on tomz , and report back in the morning, thanks zbigzbig20.

• check the port number in config via windows network to ensure its not a diff port , i had similer issue never got access the webgui for oscam but could weteks webif
    then i got constant reboot loop in just reverted back to official release back down , never had much time to playabout in figure out what was wrong tbh , but was defo on latest stock droid ect ect b4 update and also did a few factory reset after upgrade as normal anah , i do have to wait quite some tme b4 i get to flash via pin i norm have to wait about 60 seconds b4 it kicks in.

theres a new oscam out aswell you may wanna try that if you get access to ftp or ssh , i just did no have the time to play about when i upgraded :)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• yes Honcho, same as you i can get access to wetek webif but not oscam very strange, is it easy to load new oscam and where can i find file please, can't understand this i have 3 boxes running 5.95.4 ok

- - - Updated - - -

Yest check it , maybe something wrong with your tuner because when I scan HB 13e I get ~1600 channels

YES zbigzbig20 normally on 28.2 i usually get around 750 nso think either LNB or tuner fail could be prob but thanks for help from you and Honcho APPRECIATE IT.

• TVH and VDR are very good . Both have some pros and cons . I prefer vdr because for me is it more user friendly but I have also installaed and configured TVH (sometimes usning for a while). And yes if You want to use one backend you should disable second (in pvr and services section)

• When you have enabled two backends then second tuner dvb-s2 is busy or OE is more unstable. So when you are use one backend it is recommended to disable other

• master G

Added the Label WeTek OpenELEC

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!