Azbox premium HD

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,749 times. The last Post () by roxy2642.

• Azbox is a very complicated box and is hard to set up..

I have heard a lot of people saying they have struggled with it and sold it off again..

It is hd and can be used as a CCAM Server..

But for support go for a Vu+ or a DM800hd... Much more user friendly aswell m8...

• I would spend a bit extra and get a VU+ box with great support and growing everyday easy to setup and lots of plugins/skins 7 day epg

if you get a Azbox premium hd be prepared for long nights and gray hair not a box for the linux newbie i had constant reboots/crashes on mine the worst box i have ever owned

Help asked via PM will be ignored.
    The forum is there for help and all will benefit from your questions.

• Its very true that the box as delivered with the original firmware is difficult at times.

I have put enigma2 rc12 firmware on my premium plus and it is ok. The menu are identical to a Dm800. The firmware is not as stable as the vu but having used a Dm800 and had it crash and lock up a few times i couldn't say the Dm800 was that much better than an Azbox.

If you are Going to buy an Azbox be prepared to wait a while for firmware that is stable and useable. The original fw seems to be a dead loss but the e2 developments are Looking very positive.

Dont buy a premium if you want to be able to record and watch another channel at the same time, only a premium plus will allow you do this. The easy way to find out is to ask the seller what model tuner is in the box. The premium plus has a different tuner to the elite and premium models. Google will tell you the different tuner part numbers.

For a dual tuner receiver that works out of the box buy a vu, for a receiver that does 4.2.2 feeds, 1080p and should be as good as a vu in the future buy an az but be prepared to wait.

• Dear Experts

Even for me its been quite disappointing. I have been using Dm800 (With M Tuner) from last 1 year. As you all know if we are not using a conventional Box (e.g DTH boxes in India) that means we are expecting and want to see and enjoy something extra ordinary or something on which we can play each everyday with new images and addon and plugin. in short words consistent innovation with no limits. Since its been an year now i was planing to get more advance box so that i can explore more. With all study and opinions of you all experts in various forums i shortlisted 3 boxes:-

a) Vu+ Duo (has all what i want but the box is bit expensive a clone is i suppose available without shipping around 400USD so that gonna make min around 450 USD delivered that's too much but it has ll features which are there in dm800 along with lots of advance features)
    b) Azbox Premium + (has all what i want perhaps even more no's than vu+ Duo with almost half of the price)
    c) Dm800 Pro(Will give me very little up-gradation e.g less noisy fan and blind scan from hardware and price is almost same as dm800)

So i though of going for azbox premium + like Mr Srab-Wazemmes.

I am now totaly confused at the moment i know i cant buy vu+ duo at the moment as its very expensive but i can go for azbox premium + but since almost 60% user are saying its firmware is not stable at the moment (Even dm800 is not 100% stable) so should not buy.

i have customer for dm800 at the moment and i cant sell coz the issues which i read on azbox. Another issue is that i couldnt find the Azbox Box premium Plus clone though i am getting premium clone very easily (If somebody has premium plus clone guy do let me know the contact).

I saw new images for Azbox from Neutrino HD, Gemini3,RTI recently. That seems encouraging but still want to know from end users that how these images are performaing. Are we now heading towards getting stable images for azbox.

is anybody want to recommend me to buy azbox premium (i i wont be able to get premium plus) with current synario e.g i think now all ccam are working along with addon .

My priorities ofcource i want better box than dm800 like 1080p (I got full HD Samsung LCD), AAC,AAC+ and Ac3 Audio, PVR, I should be able to watch one channel and record other,Wifi,Ccam,Card Reader.

If all above works at the moment smoothly rest i can wait.

Please advise.

waiting

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!