Golden interstar issues.

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,156 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hi guys. Two issues I need resolving please. Very new to this but not stupid so thanks in advance for any help.
    Can't get HDD to work properly. Have it recognised and initialised but when I record a program it works fine but I can't watch anything on another channel. Last settings I had was tuner A as preferred and tuner b as record. Problem is that whenever I record it does it fine but when I change a channel they are blank. Both tuners appear to be set up the same and if I check signal strength they both show good full signal. Anyone who can verify their settings cheers. Only thought I had was do I need two lines for cccam as currently only have one
    Second issue is kodi direct. Have installed it which in turn allowed genesis instal but it is brutally slow and the movies don't work. Has anybody got them working.

Thanks in advance guys

• Official Post

Which version of CCcam are you using and which image ? If you are using any other version than 2.3.0 that will be your problem.. All other versions have this recording while watching / tuner issue on the latest images..

You could try adding a swap file to see if that helps speed things up. Genesis is also available in TSMedia, you might want to try that instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!