Is there a easy way to make az premium hd as a cccam client?

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,069 times. The last Post () by multipack.

• i should set up a azbox premium hd for a friend to make him a client box, with cccam.
    ok i set up many boxes, but this one seems to be full of surprises like in a jungle.

anyway is there a way to load a image, download on there server cccam + cfg.
    put the line in cfg start the cam and watch tv?
    like in many other boxes, and this is the most expensive one i ever touched.
    is there a easy way?
    thanks
    el pi:biggrin:rate

• The way i done it on mine was install newcs through maz3, reboot the box and then ftp into the box look in EMU/PLUGINS/OPENXCAS there you can add your cccam.cfg.
    I have sold my box so this may be a bit sketchy..sorry
    In home menu go to plugins and i think its called configure plugins, there choose card and splitter and then choose cccam client, pess the blue button and this will load the .cfg then save with red, he will have to do this every time a new c line is added in the cfg.

Again sorry if things are named a little differently or in a slightly different order but you should be able to work your way through it.

110cm Triax Dish multi arm 13,16,19, 23, 28 east fixed 90cm thor

• In my opnion the standard firmware is poor. Unfortunately Enigma2 is not stable enough, as it would be alot easier.

I should have gone for stamp collecting, it would have been cheaper....

• i loaded a standart image on, thinking it will be easy, but its not a exciting image, are the no oficial ones a bit more?
    are there any?
    thanks

• Engima is still in the RC phase, so probably not stable enough for your mate yet. Work has been on going for a while and is getting better, but still a little buggy. Do a google on enigma2 azbox.

I should have gone for stamp collecting, it would have been cheaper....

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!