locking my f line

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,972 times. The last Post () by ddaddy.

• ive got a new share from a guy {nova greece} and after testing his line ive noticed.
    if i lock my f line he disappears.
    then if i unlock he comes back again.

so my question is...
    whats he up to...
    shall i delete him
    ive tried to ask him what hes playing at but no reply...

cheers gaz

• Official Post

ive got a new share from a guy {nova greece} and after testing his line ive noticed.
    if i lock my f line he disappears.
    then if i unlock he comes back again.

so my question is...
    whats he up to...
    He is using your cline in another box.
    shall i delete him
    Set his Fline to 0 0 0 { 0:0:0 } { } { } hisdns so he gets nothing untill your sure he has removed your cline
    ive tried to ask him what hes playing at but no reply...
    Goes to show how much he thinks of his peers gaz, put this one down to experience.

• shall i delete him
    Set his Fline to 0 0 0 { 0:0:0 } { } { } hisdns so he gets nothing untill your sure he has removed

so what would happen if i just delete both lines.
    do i have to make sure its removed ?

• Just been reading up on this myself.
    Deleting an FLine or putting # in front of it will stop someone using your server, but if they haven't removed your CLine they will be constantly trying to connect and getting refused which can make your server unstable.
    If you change his FLine to 0 0 0 { 0:0:0 } then he will still connect but get absolutely no shares, but your server will be more stable.

Once you know he has removed your CLine from his server, then you can delete your FLine.

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!