netID for Reading, Berkshire

There are 23 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,609 times. The last Post () by pigzmickey.

• Hi all,

Can someone please confirm what's the netid for Reading, Berkshire. I am using '00013' to scan channels but I do not get any channel. My feed is live as I can get internet from same.

My net ID is 00013 803000 6887.

Alternatively, does someone know how (steps) can I get netid from a offical box? I will ask my friend who lives nearby.

Thanks.

• what the box make n model ?

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• Thanks. Official box from vermin - Tivo

thats not a make in model m8 , theres various tivo boxes eh , bell yer m8 in ask him to look under the box it will give a brand in model number

i think yer netID is correct tbh but the info on how to enter the menus to see will still be helpfull to yah and comfirm it

From my research, although I haven't tested it myself as I don't have V+, it seems that if you reset the box while you are holding the up and down arrows for about 15 seconds, the engineers menu will open on the box. Be careful through as it is possible to cause problems and there can be trouble

Hope this helps

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

Edited once, last by Honcho: added universal way for all types of tivo boxes to acces the menu ().

• Thanks. For AB to work, I still need intial scan to get FTA channel to generate 'labmebd_services.txt'. I unable to do scan of FTA channels using netId '00013'.

if you have an enigma box all you need is autobouquets for cable it does all the net id stuff for you.

- - - Updated - - -

attached are s/s of my tuner setting and scan results (0 channels scanned). Thanks

• try the edit i posted , also could you not dreambox edit into box a set of boukets that some one has made already then would AB
    pick up the fta , normily the FTA dont change transponders , so even a oldone may do for your netID , may be a work around
    is dvb snoop installed ? some redain i have done states this is needed for AB to auto pick up netID , also reda that if you are a PURE area from old
    system then you should choose first avail area when setting the netID , just thinking out the box on a few ways to get yah working :)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• I couldn't understand first part. Which file I need from someone else who has FTA and AB working?
    dvbsnoop - I have. I am aware I need to select first avail area for AB to work. I can only try when I have FTA working. Thanks for your ideas.

try the edit i posted , also could you not dreambox edit into box a set of boukets that some one has made already then would AB
    pick up the fta , normily the FTA dont change transponders , so even a oldone may do for your netID , may be a work around
    is dvb snoop installed ? some redain i have done states this is needed for AB to auto pick up netID , also reda that if you are a PURE area from old
    system then you should choose first avail area when setting the netID , just thinking out the box on a few ways to get yah working :)

• well you can back up your channel data yeah boukets (cant spell i know lol)
    you can also send the chanel data to stb via dreambox edit , this would let you have FTA free to air
    hence letting you get AB autoboukets to run and sort your problem , a old set of files may still work
    as FTA fregz n transponders norm stay the same mostly so even it you only got 1 fta chan to clear by a backp of someone
    then you should be fine , this make sense now ?

i dont have cable or that just thinking of how you can resolve your problem , not used that tuner yet either but it is on my wish list
    so i am intrested in seen how to resolve your problem

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• Which file for channel data I need to ask for? Did you meant channel list for FTA, meant for cable?

I am fairly goood at loading Catseye setting using dreambox edit for Satteline side. Thanks.

Edited once, last by iam01 ().

• yeah someone must have posted a backup somewhere for your area , you could sdo same as catseye in hopefully FTA 1 oh em is live to get the ball rolling on AB for yah

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• My screen does not show Virgin Media UK in Provider to scan list. Its has got:
    NTL MMDS
    NTL MMDS Bruteforce
    Chorus Cable
    Chorus
    Bruteforce For UK
    CableUK Sym6952
    CableUK Sym6887
    NTL cable ie

I am usng BH image. Thanks.

are you on vm ? where it says provider to scan see if you can change this to vm uk

730fbeb.jpg

• bruteforce would be the option or try the differant symbol rate from what you have

also what options you got for scan type ? provider and ???

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• I am running Bruteforce at the moment. I think I have done already yesterday. Will try again now.

User Defined Transponder.

- - - Updated - - -

Hurray.. I am finding channels with Bruteforce. I remember I did one scan with BF, may didn't do 100%. Fingers crossd.

• let me know how you get on with that tuner m8 after you been testing it for a bit
    as thats the one im prob going for to add to my duo at some point in nxt few moon
    glad yer sorted :)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!