Beginner and The Sorcerer's Apprentice

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,139 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Good morning,
    i m new in CCCAM and i have a MultiCS r81 panel. i'm beginner, a friend made me it for me and now i m handling it. After some months of total bad CCCAM with freezes and impossible sky to watch, a lot of people tell me that it's back, strong like once. But my panel is still slow with freezes.
    I have only 1 server and 34 active peers, and i have only 10 F-lines. I use it for friends and not for money. How could i improve my speed and make smaller freezes? i can copy my

## PROFILES DEFAULT VALUES

if you like.

thank you for support,
    have a nice time

• Whats your setup ?
    pc server ?
    what is yout local card ?

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• Whats your setup ?
    pc server ?
    what is yout local card ?

sorry for delay in answer, but i m not everyday online.
    i dont know what is my setup, this friend created my panel, it's a MultiCard Server r81, pc server it s a WPS (remote server installed DONT KNOW WHERE) and it's a resharing server, because there is not cards inside. if you need, i send you my EDITOR page.. sorry but i m a beginner

• Official Post

sorry for delay in answer, but i m not everyday online.
    i dont know what is my setup, this friend created my panel, it's a MultiCard Server r81, pc server it s a WPS (remote server installed DONT KNOW WHERE) and it's a resharing server, because there is not cards inside. if you need, i send you my EDITOR page.. sorry but i m a beginner

You do mean this is a reselling server, correct ? Where is the actual physical cards ? Is it from your friend who set this up that has the cards ? Why would a basic hobbyist need a remote multi cs panel if all they are doing is sharing with friends ? Why are you giving out so many shares but get nothing in return ?

• You do mean this is a reselling server, correct ? Where is the actual physical cards ? Is it from your friend who set this up that has the cards ? Why would a basic hobbyist need a remote multi cs panel if all they are doing is sharing with friends ? Why are you giving out so many shares but get nothing in return ?

i reshare connection with friends. we bought some C lines from others, put in EDITOR, and then create F lines, so we can use 10-14 decoders in different locations (different homes) and obtain Sky with few costs. My friend gifted this panel, i dont know how it works, it is installed and if i dont use C lines i cannot see anything on tv.
    So, we can save money and (overall) we would like to know what it this instrument that we are using.

what does it mean "Why are you giving out so many shares but get nothing in return ?" ? we have 35 active cache peers today, and we are exactly 15 F: lines.

i understand C line is the one from where i obtain ECM, and F lines are my clients, but i dont know why we need CACHE PEERS and how to improve speed of sky

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!