Ftp/dcc/vu cc log in issue

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 742 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hi all; hoping someone could help me. I tried to access the cccam file in etc, through ftp and had the correct log in, ip etc.. Would log on, same through vu control centre, and dreambox control centre.. It worked in my own house, but not in my friends house who I was setting it up for? All the credentials were ok and firewalls off etc. anyone else come across this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Hi bodiddly, I set the system up in my house but wanted to show them how to transfer movies etx via vu cc.. And the vu+ remote etc.. I used the IP address when plugged into my house, and changed it when in there house, never had the issue before with older systems,

• It was wirelessly, I used my computer, and his computer, there was an IP on the system and I was browsing the Internet on the two systems.. The system was accessible at home but not at the other house.. No firewalls on or that,

• DHCP was on as well,

When in your friend´s house,, use DHCP , search for the box IP through DCC...
    if you still cannot communicate with the box,,
    give the box a static IP.. uncheck DHCP , restart the box and in DCC search for the boxIP again...
    might be a waste of a few minutes ,but nothing else to lose by trying..

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!