Problem adding other satellites with dreamboxedit

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,181 times. The last Post () by joeuser.

• Hi i used dreambox edit but it causes issue. For example when i send the 28.2 bouquets it works fine. when i try some for 42.e then it works but erases the sat/lnb/connection to 28.2. The bouquets are there but when i try adding other channels bouquets it erases the either sat settings. How do i avoid that. And also last question is that arent there any ways to edit your channels for your own desire. I mean i dont want it to be alphabetical order instead i want to rearrange my channel list

You need a channel editor like dreamset or dreamboxedit, these will ftp channel lists to the correct folders for you.

• Every time you upload (send files) it overwrites what is on your box, so you have to download (receive files) from your box first, then edit, then upload (send files) back each time.
    To sort a favorites list (user bouquet) select the list (bouquet) on the right, then in the center frame you can drag and drop the channels in the order you want. (You can also drag and drop the order of the favorites in the same way.)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!