Hi All, Many thanks for all of your hard work

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 685 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hi All, Many thanks for all of your hard work. I have a quick question regarding channel lists and bouquets on a Vu+ Duo2. I recently loaded the Full CatsEye channel lists and I want to delete this list completely and just load the one relating to 28.2 ad I am only using the box to receive one satellite and when I go to channel lists it can take a while to find the channel I want. I am also seeing other bouquets and not sure where these are coming from. I have obviously set something somewhere but not sure what and where. If there is a comprehensive guide to help me to work this out I would appreciate it if you would point me in the right direction. Thank you in advance.

• For 28ºE you should have loaded

Code
    Catseye E2 Settings File 28.2 East 28.08.15.rar (24.6 KB

instead of the motor or allsats settings bud...
    As master G says, FTP to /etc/enigma2 and delete the bouquets you don`t use.
    or learn to use dreambox edit or dreamset to do your own editing to suit your own needs..
    By pressing the BLUE button whilst in a channel list you will see favourites usually starts within uk lists..
    which you´ll find very handy to get around..

Enigma2 Channel List and Settings Support Forum

Enigma2 channel list - settings and satellites.xml. Support and downloads for custom uk and foreign satellite channel lists or satellites.xml files.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!