can anyone help me with my brothers vu+ solo2

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 841 times. The last Post () by ding.

• can anyone help me with my brothers vu+ solo2
    iv added a CCcam file and newcamd file via filezila.
    iv rest the box then but cant get the channels to work,

i can get them to work on my own dreambox dm800hd but not his box.

any idea what iv to do

thanks

• not sure what that means start the cam.
    i think they have blackhole on there box.

when i press the blue button to select a cam i can only select a cam or the common interface but down on the right it says there is 2 cams installed

• think it was mg_cfg54 or something like that, il go back 2 mow to see.
    is there anything different i should b doing or is it the dreambox and vu the same

- - - Updated - - -

its on mgcamd-1.35a when i press the blue button

it says down the right hand side there is 2 cams installed, but i can only select this 1 or the common interface

• If you are trying to use cccam, from what you are saying,you do not have cccam installed. The reason it says you have 2 cams installed,is because common interface is classed as a cam in the list. I've just checked mine and it says I have 5 cams installed so it is counting the common interface as a cam.

bo.

Edited once, last by bodiddly ().

• what have i done wrong, iv never had to do it before, i always had the man i got the line from to do it via team viewer.
    iv done my own dm800 ok but not there vu+
    is there any video tutorials

• thanx all i had removed a file called mg_cfg when i was installing it on saturday nite.
    was trying to do it with a few beer lol.
    but having listened to all your help i got sorted
    thanx

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!