vu duo red light problem

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,254 times. The last Post () by jcll.

• hi there,when mine went down i gave it to my mate who fixes tv ,he replaced the capacitor but never mention anything about how many were on the board
    ask the fixer or if it was you ,double check ,as mine was fixed easy by him.
    hope you get going soon mate.

• thanks for the reply rupert
    I have already replaced 1 capacitor the c807 which usually fixes the problem but on this occasion it hasn't
    So i am trying to what other capacitors (if any) to replce or whether to replace the regulators.

• If you have a redlight on the duo it is normally caused by the Capacitor (C807) drying up but it can also blow the regulator (U801). so better change that too.
    The original capacitor value is 220uf and you should changed it to 330uf and a higher voltage.

• Thanks sunlight
    That's what I thought and It looks a bit tricky to do with a soldering iron.
    any ideas where to purchase these regulators and any links with regard to which one it is and what tools to use.
    Thanks

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!