some help please

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 618 times. The last Post () by lfc2009.

• hello all

a while ago i was able to have all channels have there now and next programs visible when i scrolled through channel lists, now i am unable to see whats currently on that channel only way to see it is if i click on that channel to view it, can anyone help me get these back, im not very tech savvy so abrivations and such are of no help to me :(

many thanks

only way to see it is if i click on that channel to view it,

Thats how I see it too on a bH image.
    For a full epg I press long red to bring up cooltvguide.
    Using crossepg to download the epg..

• thanks for that

i followed your way it asked to get a dedicated usb stick so i followed those intructions but once more when i long press red it still says a i need a dedicated usb?

• What epg are you trying to use, is it the black hole integrated epg or crossepg
    I had this problem when i was using crossepg, in the end I found that if I hit BLUE then RED buttons to get into black hole epg then I think from memory its RED button for global options. In global options disable EIT now and next. Crossepg should now display now and next in bouquet.

Edited once, last by lfc2009 ().

• i have tried both i think

this is how i used to do it on old image
    setup > crossepg > opentv providers > check sky uk open tv > download

then the programs used to be displayed but all i get is channel list with no programes

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!