Which is best running openvix TM-Nano 3T or Vuplus duo2

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 847 times. The last Post () by abu baniaz.

• I am in the process of buying a new receiver which of these two receiver is the best running vix new image.

TM-Nano 3T and Vuplus duo2

Edited once, last by master G: moved to its own thread and correct forum ().

• Official Post

I am in the process of buying a new receiver which of these two receiver is the best running vix new image.

TM-Nano 3T and Vuplus duo2

They both run vix very well. The Duo2 is better supported and runs xbmc so i would choose that.
    But 3T is cheaper. It depends what you want mate do some reading.....

• As the aswer above , Vix works on both this boxes, but thw TM-3t lacks some juice, what i mean has a small flash memory.
    If you got the cash go for Vu+ Duo2 , if money are short then TM-3t will do the jobb as well :-)

• Official Post

The 3T Combo does not have the same specs as the Duo 2, but saying it lacks juice is incorrect in my view. It has 1GB of RAM, Gigabit ethernet port. It has a quarter of the flash memory compared to the Duo2, but very much doubt anyone will have almost a Gigabyte worth of plugins on their receiver (excluding image). The 3TC has 256MB of flash memory.

The 3T combo does not do transcoding, it only accepts a 2.5 HDD. It only has VFD, it does not have two displays on the front. Depending on requirements, it is more than capable for most users. It has been priced very competitively until the special offer on the Xtrend 8000.

The Duo2 is limited by only having 2 tuner slots. Twin tuner modules are not cheap.

Best to list what you requirements are and compare. There will be a few more to compare with. If the transcoding is not an issue, you may wish to also consider the miraclebox ultra, or extrend 8000 against the TM.

If transcoding is important, then also consider the Mutant 2400, Extrend 10000, Duo2 , pretty sure the Gigablue Quad Plus may do so too.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!