Superb image

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 858 times. The last Post () by shamonemf.

• Hi just tried BlackHole-1-6-6-dm800hd-ramiMAHER-v3 final #ssl84a,this is superb image everything works you may have to reformat hdd.I have tried loads of images in the past and for me this is the best i have ever tried.Will only update now if new ssl comes out but will not be looking for another image to use.I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a new image.

• hi stewiebee
    when you say everything, does that include VLC streaming, You Tube player and EPG, im useing PLI and i really like the graphical epg but i would also like to use the you tube player but it always crashes.
    nush

dreambox 800hd se clone sim 2.10. pli2.1

• Hi found everything working except ramimaher vti cam center great up to now,some reports that internal hdd not been found needs initialising to fix.great image cannot understand why some still stick with dream elite pheonix edition ssl 82.Tried them all this is by far the best to date for me.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!