CCcam Info v1.3c

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,820 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• I installed this plugin from TSpanel but its added an ugly extra bar to my channel info screen showing the cam and other data...

Does anyone know how to remove the bar or failing that remove this plugin? For the life of me I can't see how its removed lol

TIA!

• Hi Sandman,

I have this add-on installed but have never seen the extra ugly bar on my channel info screen, if you want to remove it completely,go to TS panel,open Uninstaller,then go to uninstall package,when you open this you should see cccam info in the list,select it and it will be removed from your system.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Hi Sandman,

I have this add-on installed but have never seen the extra ugly bar on my channel info screen, if you want to remove it completely,go to TS panel,open Uninstaller,then go to uninstall package,when you open this you should see cccam info in the list,select it and it will be removed from your system.

Going blind....I was in there earlier but missed it lol

Cheers!

I've still got the bar so it must be something else!! :waaaht:

(edit - gone now...looks like a refresh of the skin removed it!)

• Hello again Sandman, i think i have found how to disable the extra bar you are seeing, go into BH Main menu,then select Setup,then Setup,when in this menu look for ECM Info,there is a option in this sub menu choose whether you want to show the ecm info on screen,set this to no.

Hope this works.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!