oscam 6018 / CCcam 213 freezing issues

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,178 times. The last Post () by jay99.

• I have been given a Xtrend et9000 to set it up to read and share Tring. I have done a fresh install of Black Hole, and then manually installed the ipk file then installed via the remote...This is a proceedure i have now tried many times. The problem i have is with very, very high ECM times, its running nearer 3000Ms, and freezing is terrible. I think i read somewhere that these boxes can be bad for oscam due to the installed hardware. Can anyone shed some light on the problem, its not my box and would like to offload it soon.

• Yes i am using the ready made configs from here, and with no alterations at all from myself the Tring Comedy opens fine, but then soon after the freezing begins...I have made a screenshot of the Webif when the problems begin, personally myself i dont understand it....

• Many thanks for the help, but deleting this file does not make any difference. We are starting to wonder if the actual cardreader may have a driver issue ? Can anyone please confirm they actually got Tring clearing ok with oscam on a Xtrend et9000 ??

• Could you please check if cccam is reading the card? In my case oscam is dvbapi enabled and reads the cards. In a period of time i obvserved a lot of freezes on providers with my local cards. I checked and saw that cccam is taking the cards too. Unfortunately I still did not find the way to disable in cccam internal reader.

BR,
    Joro

• Could you please check if cccam is reading the card? In my case oscam is dvbapi enabled and reads the cards. In a period of time i obvserved a lot of freezes on providers with my local cards. I checked and saw that cccam is taking the cards too. Unfortunately I still did not find the way to disable in cccam internal reader.

BR,
    Joro

hi all im a new member please can any 1 help i am having the same problem thanks:sun:

• i dont know how to do this sorry quite new to this

if i run ccam every thing is fine just no e##n as soon as i run oscam i recive e##n but all the pay channels freeze after about 5 mins then ok for a few mins

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!