WeTek Play Enigma 2 Images for NAND install

There are 47 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 23,734 times. The last Post () by ahmeida.

• Is openhdf 5.3 available for NAND as well or can I just create an image of my SDCard and use this image with the 5.2 NAND installer?

• do any of these support mgcamd? or are we stuck with oscam...as I just cant get my vm line to work with oscam what so ever been 3 days in a row now 8 hours a day and zilch.....I don't even know why OpenATV lost their minds to stop supporting mcamd or cccam that's if they ever did...

• do any of these support mgcamd? or are we stuck with oscam...as I just cant get my vm line to work with oscam what so ever been 3 days in a row now 8 hours a day and zilch.....I don't even know why OpenATV lost their minds to stop supporting mcamd or cccam that's if they ever did...

i already told yah there is only oscam for wetek , thats it nought else u can use CCcam n Newcamd protocols and if used as server then a 2nd stb can access wetek via mgcamd very easily enough though

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• CWS lines u r using with mgcamd will work with oscam too convert them line a n line and put it to oscam.server..

Vu+ Ultimo Vu+ Solo2 Vu+ Solo 4K Gigablue X1 Gigablue Quad Plus Wetekplay Wetek Core...
    4m , 2m motorized, 95 diseq usals ....

• CWS lines u r using with mgcamd will work with oscam too convert them line a n line and put it to oscam.server..

Hi Mach1 thanks I have tried and tried but no luck...I install oscam and then theres 4 main files that end up in either user/keys/xxx_emu or etc/tuxbox/config do you just need to edit 1 file the server one or do you need to edit other aswell

also after installing I just cant seem to connect via webpage aka wetekip and port just sits there. I am told I need to enable the came through the box aswell as logging into wetek ip?

as I'm using a clean openATV image that doesn't have any plugins how do I go about installing openwebif on to it as its not available in the plugins?

Kind Regards

• Does the nand install of Openatv have kodi contained in the image? Also is the performance of openatv on nand as good as on sd card. I am thinking of flashing this image and any information of issues likely to be encountered would be appreciated.

• Hi,

Looking for a bit of help. Ive got e2 installed on an SD card on my wetek and have my line setup etc but the channels freeze every couple of minutes. Doesnt matter what channel it is, it just freezes for about 30 seconds or so every few minutes. Has anyone else had this issue?

I have tested my line on other boxes and it runs perfect.

Thanks

• Good friends would like to know if you have the PBnima vx5.3 image to nand?

Good friends would like to know if you have the PBnima vx5.3 image to nand?

Or if possible and I even transforms it? if yes how friends? It would be of great help and conhecimento.temos some way where to start?
    Thank you?

• any guides on how to compile these ?

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• Raxone

I don't suggest anything but openpli is very beta, kodi don't work 15 or 16.
    [/QUOTE]

if he gets it working a few will be haappy as Pli wont support it

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• working like a charm !!
    many thanks !!:good morning1:

what better about E2 as nand install on the for media ? i know Tunserve so share network inc ecm
    but whats your verdict between O/E in E2 as main ?

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• Just some observations regarding Nand install of E2 images, if installing on Openelec box you need to flash Nand with android and let it install fully before trying to flash E2 image. If you try and install E2 over Openelec you just end up with a bootloop. If installing from an Android based Wetek the dual boot of android 1.17 ( ie press power button to boot from SD card does not seem to function, it reverts to booting to SD card by default and if no SD card is detected it boots from Nand).
    As to personal preference I am using this version https://www.dropbox.com/s/kava…0306_nand_R@xOne.zip?dl=0 on Nand which has no Kodi installed and everything seems to work very well. For Kodi I use Honchos Libreelec back up on SD card as it saves the grief of Tvheadend set up from scratch and has been well configured. ( cheers Honcho ). Both Openelec and Libreelec seem much snappier using Kodi than the E2 images or Android, which is why I prefer the Elec versions on SD and leave E2 to do what it does best which is live TV

• OpenATV 5.3 normalboot 1.1.6 kodi 15.2PB
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/2bbq…ormalboot_R@xone.zip?dl=0

New image 20160508.My last build from openatv git repo with integrated kodi16 in builds

-change rootfs ext4 to ubifs.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ons4…ormalboot_R@xOne.zip?dl=0

Openspa Fixed nand image from Raxone

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cry1…nspa_6.0_nand_Raxone?dl=0

Vu+ Ultimo Vu+ Solo2 Vu+ Solo 4K Gigablue X1 Gigablue Quad Plus Wetekplay Wetek Core...
    4m , 2m motorized, 95 diseq usals ....

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!