My Oscam stopped working in my Duo.

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,251 times. The last Post () by neolxs.

• I have my Sly Card inside my Vu Duo.

My Vu uses the Blackhole 1.66 image for sly UK set up from this site.

Last night I left my Vu switched on to Sly News HD, when I went to it today I found that sly news was still on but the blue circle in the top left hand corner was spinning, I could do nothing with the Vu at all. After 5 minutes I decided to turn my Duo off at the back and I left it for 20 seconds befire switching it back on.

When it rebooted the box came on but no channels showed including free channels. So I reset the box again and gave it 2 minutes before switching it back on.

This time I could get free channels but my sly card wasnt decoding any sub channels.

After restarting the box for a while I thought I would make sure it wanst my sly card so I popped it back into my sly box. Everything worked ok.

I even tried using the card in the other slot and this worked for basic channels but couldnt decode premium channels so it appears its my Oscam that is having the problem.

I then ended up putting my sly card into a dm500 and sending a c line to my vu duo and this worked ok.

Any Ideas what could be wrong with my Vu Duo? Why has it stopped decoding my Sly Card?

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!