VIX OPKG files for vu solo

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 769 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• hi could anyone put up a copy of there opkg file ( the one in the etc folder) that allows access to the vix feeds, I am on an old hellios image and feeds no longer work. I am reluctant to flash a newer image as I don't want to start a fresh plus my box runs really well on this image and don't want to mess with it

• Careful with your signature bud :

Code
    Image: openpli

Also not sure if that´s such a good idea bud as a lot of feeds may not be compatible for such an old image hence no longer supported...

• hi could anyone put up a copy of there opkg file ( the one in the etc folder) that allows access to the vix feeds, I am on an old hellios image and feeds no longer work. I am reluctant to flash a newer image as I don't want to start a fresh plus my box runs really well on this image and don't want to mess with it

If you really don't want to upgrade to the newest version of the openvix image then what is it you need the feeds for bud? you might get around this by installing the Linuxsat addons panel which contains all the latest channel lists/plugins/picons etc etc......

You can find our addons panel here: [DOWNLOAD] Linuxsat-Support Add-ons Panel

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Thanks for the reply guys ,

sorry about the signature, I did that a while ago but have not changed it, I will do it tho.

I dont want to update as some of the older images one of which im on use slightly less memory than newer ones and seem to function better on my solo, the solos memory as yous will know is limited, so I dont want to update the image . I need the new xmlepg plugin as the old one was replaced and is available on newer feeds plus the latest cams etc, the opkg file would just give access to those plugins. Do you know if the linuxsat addons have the recent version of the xmlepg plugin

- - - Updated - - -

I have since tried the xmlepg plugin on the linuxsat panel and it results in the box crashing

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!