changing image

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 629 times. The last Post () by huester.

• Hi all. Currently running latest Vix, but having a few problems, so thinking maybe of a change of image. Have tried BH before but wasn't keen so wondered if anyone could recommend an alternative

many thanks

• Official Post

Openatv is similar to vix is what I use on all my boxes as it is rock solid. Perhaps you should tell us what the issues are that you're having....
    The vti image I have in multi boot and that too is great..

• jenseverest,
    thanks for reply. The image seems very laggy at times. Sometimes when changing channel I get a delay and spinning Vix in top corner. Also a lot of glitching on recording playback. I have tried to install media Portal but cannot,says something about bad gst. never had any of these problems on previous Vix images. Also noticed when doing on screen update it always loses epg and bouquets. Sure it didn't do that previously. In meantime I will have a look at ATV image

regards

• it´s always fun trying out different images and loading up your personal fav plugins etc only to find every image has it´s pluses + negatives..
    so go ahead or go back to your previously decent working image version....

• it´s always fun trying out different images and loading up your personal fav plugins etc only to find every image has it´s pluses + negatives..
    so go ahead or go back to your previously decent working image version....

Have always liked the Vix image and never had probs before but as you say good to experiment. Got to be careful though because is main receiver and if probs occur when Coronation St or similar rubbish is on I will be for high jump. I live in fear

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!