Tsmedia

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 472 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• hi guy just wondering how my tsmedia isn't working everytime click on i.e sh*wb*x I'm getting error something data? help would be greatful #newbie

• You need to take a snapshot / or take a note of the error message and upload it here..
    It might be missing dependencies or simply gstreamer cant handle it or the link is down..
    But we cannot help at a guess buddy..
    so the more info you give us ,the better..

• ok bud will get info soon,i also had green arrow symbol at right hand side of my epg list whats that for and also it has disappeared on my zgemma box?

- - - Updated - - -

hi bud went onto tsmedia then sh*owb*x and went to watch film zgemma 2s and this what came up ERROR: ADDONS ERROR,NO RETURNED DATA,CHECK DETAILS WITH INFO BAR, no error code shown

- - - Updated - - -

hi guys anyone any advice on my last post cheers

ERROR: ADDONS ERROR,NO RETURNED DATA,CHECK DETAILS WITH INFO BAR, no error code shown

Just checked it and although it will install there is nothing to use/view but its nothing to do with your stb..
    its a matter of waiting til the author updates if it´s possible...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!