Boxnation sly trouble..

There are 21 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,387 times. The last Post () by andy ray.

• i subscribed to this channel but i,m using cccam 2.14 on dm 500 and its not clearing the picture but when i put it back into original box it clears is anyone else having the same problems as i might have to change to oscam

• i have now did this again by putting the card into the *** box and it works right away but when it go,s back into the dreambox it will not work its just a blank screen i think its the same way the pick tv channels went with the new *** encryption look like time to change for me

• In OSCam, it is reporting that it is clearing and the ecm is valid, but it is not decrypting, and this happens with all but one peer. I have had to add this channel to my oscam.services and block it off with the services = !boxnation flag in the relevent oscam.server entries for the readers in question where it is not working. This means that it is served only by the 1 reader which actually works!

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Noticing a lot of people having issues getting this to clear. Looking at my logs OSCam thinks that this channel (C5CB) is clearing from most of my readers, when infact only one is clearing it. Clearly something is up somewhere. Never used CCCam so not sure how it relates to this, but locating the bad readers was easy in OSCam and as my last post was easy to sort - without doing this it would be impossible to watch with OSCam thinking it was clearing, and with loadbalancing swapping readers often!

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• had it opened in vu UNO last night to test, tried opening the same in a dm500+ but although it seemed to be clearing,was left with black screen..returned to UNO and it opened straight away.
    This is not a case of downhops ,etc ,as I have the same .cfg in both...strange indeed!!

• I can confirm that Boxnation opens with oscam i have it on my offical sly sub in my vu+duo

• Same here ive got it on my sub but it will only work if i read my card with oscam and my peer uses oscam as his reader or cccam will give a false decode.

So all in all it looks like good bye cccam as reader but its still ok for shareing.

• Is there any way to stop a peer sharing *just* BoxNation with you?

I have multiple peers with this as their local but most seem to use CCcam so all I get is a black screen...I'd like to restrict just this channel rather than the peers whole setup...is that possible or do I have to ask each peer to restrict their F line to me?

• Try adding this to the end of the cline and see if it works { 0:0:2, 0963:C5CB } it worked for me blocking *** uk from another peer :C5CB is the boxnation part if it does not work yu can always delete it.

• Try adding this to the end of the cline and see if it works { 0:0:2, 0963:C5CB } it worked for me blocking *** uk from another peer :C5CB is the boxnation part if it does not work yu can always delete it.

Didn't work unfortunately! I commented out 5 peers C lines before I gave up finding one that would decode rofl...

• pm me your local card details bud im sure we can do something

• sandman please delete some of your pm`s you are full and iam trying to contact you thanks

Doesnt work for me either mate, still keeps trying to open from the same non working useer, this line would probably work if the sender added it to their F line.

:shamon:

• To be honest it more a stab in the dark as i could not test myself as i am running under oscam if i find another way i will post it here

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!