Update my TSmedia to Version 10.8

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,144 times. The last Post () by charmedbaby.

• I am trying to Update my TS Media from 10.7 to New version 10.8 .. But Not Updates available yet..
    Using Image Open ATV 5.1 and VU+solo se receiver
    set Up==>> tools==>> Software Update==>> shows this message: No Updates at this time.. Do you want to re-install version 10.7??

• press desktop->tools->software update-> ts media_10.8
    or desktop-> tools-> files->software beta-> ts media_10.8
    press blue to IPKG update , yellow to force install, red to restart e2
    job done

• Dont upgrade it 10.8 has crash problem use 10.7 its better

Thanks for confirm..
    Yes, you are right. I have installed 10.8 TS media via IPK the installation was good but I am seeing some problems.
    When I am trying to watch any IPTV channel The "media player" is not starting and My Remote control is not responding. On the Screen My current satellite channel is Visible also I can not to "exit" from My remote Control.. The Remote Control is not respond so I need to Turn in Off the receiver from the Back button..Very strange!!!.. I have tested different sites from the IPTV section and all is the same thing..
    I am running VU+ Solo SE in Multiboot: TS Media 10.8 was tested into Openli4.0 Image..(with Problems)
    and Tested TS Media 10.7 with Open ATV 5.1 (working very well)
    I hope the issues can be fixed, is excellent application
    Thanks

• Just to Update: some strange situation with TS Media 10.9. happened to me.
    I have installed succesfully TS media 10.9 (ipk) into Openpli 4.0 imagen everything working well.. Before to installation I have removed TS media 10.8..

But On Open Atv 5.1 Imagen I just trying to update (tools==> software update) from 10.7 to 10.9 and version 10.5 was showed after reboot..very Strange!!
    Well, I have removed the 10.5 plugin version and installed via (IPK) the version 10.9 the installation was well executed and version 10.9 is on my screen but One Add -on that is current working very well into Open pli 4.0 does not work into Open atv 5.1 with the same version of TS Media 10.9..
    I dont know what could be the problem

• some error in server made confusion,now fixed
    just update to 10.9 and should be ok in openatv and openpli

I am having problems with tsmedia 10.9 nothing will work just displays error addon no returned data. I have done updates but nothing will play. Any help will be much appreciated.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!